Friday 25 September 2009

Biscuit Please

Like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard my biscuit tin has been empty for the past few days. It's not as if I haven't been a good boy (except for the soon to be blogged about Scalextric car incident). I keep hearing phrases like "Damn it! We forgot the dog biscuits" so yesterday I commenced my plan.

Just as Derren Brown tonight will be trying to turn the nation into 'Psychic Spies' I have been practising my mind control techniques using the 'sit like a good boy and stare' technique. Here's how you do it: repeat after me:

GIVE ME A BISCUIT. GIVE ME A BISCUIT. GIVE ME A BISCUIT.

3 comments:

  1. Ya know, I bet if whomever does the shopping was starving to death that she wouldn't forget your foodables. How is it possible? I would think you need cookies on every trip to the dog store, you being so good and large.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally give you a biscuit for that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the moral support. I'm pleased to say my good boy face worked!

    ReplyDelete